25mg viagra review
viagra con antibitico
what to write an argumentative essay on
beowulf bravery essays
effetti del levitra
viagra and imdur
cialis generika kaufen sterreich
essay on kerala nature
kennedy go to the moon speech
uso continuo viagra faz mal
essays on 1984 by george orwell
amendment freedom of speech
slingshot hip hop essay
3 types of five paragraph essays
romiette and julio essay topics
Taylor Fitzner is an associate attorney who joined the firm in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Taylor clerked in the Eastern District of Texas for Chief Judge Rodney Gilstrap. Taylor and his wife, Kori, are both Belton natives. Taylor is licensed to practice law in Texas by the Texas Supreme Court and he is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas.
- Juris Doctor, 2019
Baylor University School of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2013
Texas A&M University
- Representation of business owners in disposition and acquisition of business assets.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in the preparation of leases and lease disputes.
- Experience in real estate transactions, estate planning, and business law.
- Experience in complex commercial litigation including intellectual property disputes.