Steve Brischke is a shareholder of Baird, Crews, Schiller & Whitaker, having been with the firm since 2006. Steve’s practice focuses on a variety of transactional work for clients, including estate planning and probate, business related matters, and real estate. Steve and his wife Kristy are actively engaged in the community through a variety of organizations, boards, and their church.
- Juris Doctor, 2004
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2001
- Estate Planning, Wealth Transfer & Assets Preservation
- Business & Tax Planning
- Probate & Guardianship
- Real Estate
- Represents clients in estate planning matters including preparation of wills and other estate planning documents.
- Represents clients in all forms of probate administration.
- Assists entrepreneurs in business formation of all types of entities including for-profit and not-for-profit entities.
- Represents numerous business owners in the disposition or acquisition of businesses.
- Represents individuals in contract drafting and review.
- Experience in sophisticated real estate transactions.
- Represents real estate developers in commercial development, retail development, and residential development.
- Represents several clients in the use of retirement plans in alternative investments including real estate.
- Member, College of the State Bar
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Bell County Bar Association
- Admitted to Practice – Texas, United States Tax Court
- Attorney Review Committee for Paralegal Board Certification in Estate Planning, 2013-2017
- Temple Education Foundation
Board Member, 2015-present
- Mid-Tex Young Life Committee, 2017-present
- Vista Community Church – Men’s Ministry Team
- United Way Citizens Review Committee, 2008, 2009 & 2010
- Leadership Temple, 2007-2008
- Life Member, Baylor Alumni Association