Kevin is a shareholder of Baird, Crews, Schiller & Whitaker, P.C. Kevin’s practice is focused on litigation at both the trial and appellate levels in a broad range of commercial matters. Kevin has significant experience representing landowners, developers, and builders in lawsuits arising from residential and commercial construction projects.
Kevin is licensed to practice Law in Texas by the Texas Supreme Court. Additionally, Kevin is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Kevin and his wife, Katie, are active in the local community where they reside with their children.
- Juris Doctor
University of Mississippi
- Bachelor of Arts
St. Edward’s University
- Experience representing individuals and businesses in complex commercial disputes involving breaches of contracts, claims of fraud, claims against fiduciaries, theft of intellectual property, violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, consumer and creditor rights, and insurance disputes.
- Experience representing individuals in shareholder derivative suits and suits between business partners.
- Experience representing landowners and builders in disputes arising from commercial construction contracts, residential construction contracts, commercial and residential construction defects, judicial foreclosure of involuntary liens, and the removal of involuntary liens from real property records.
- Experience representing individuals and business in disputes involving real property, and oil and gas interests
- Experience representing individuals in will contests and disputes involving trusts.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Texas Bar College
- Member, Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Barrister, Judge Abner V. McCall American Inn of Court
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Bell County Bar Association
- Member, Bell County Young Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- City of Temple Building and Standards Commission, 2011 – 2021
- Chairman, 2016 – 2021
- Mid-Tex Young Life Committee, 2009 – 2016
- Chairman, 2013 – 2016
- Temple Bible Church