Kevin is a shareholder of Baird, Crews, Schiller & Whitaker, P.C. Kevin’s practice is focused on litigation at both the trial and appellate levels in a broad range of commercial matters. Kevin has significant experience representing landowners, developers, and builders in lawsuits arising from residential and commercial construction projects.
Kevin is licensed to practice Law in Texas by the Texas Supreme Court. Additionally, Kevin is admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Kevin and his wife, Katie, are active in the local community where they reside with their children.
- Juris Doctor
University of Mississippi
- Bachelor of Arts
St. Edward’s University
- Experience representing individuals and businesses in complex commercial disputes involving breaches of contracts, claims of fraud, claims against fiduciaries, theft of intellectual property, violations of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, consumer and creditor rights, and insurance disputes.
- Experience representing individuals in shareholder derivative suits and suits between business partners.
- Experience representing landowners and builders in disputes arising from commercial construction contracts, residential construction contracts, commercial and residential construction defects, judicial foreclosure of involuntary liens, and the removal of involuntary liens from real property records.
- Experience representing individuals and business in disputes involving real property, and oil and gas interests
- Experience representing individuals in will contests and disputes involving trusts.
- City of Temple Building and Standards Commission, 2011 – Present; Chairman, 2016 – Present
- Mid-Tex Young Life Committee, 2009 – 2016; Chairman, 2013 – 2016
- Member Temple Bible Church