Charis Clawson | Associate
Charis is an associate attorney who joined the firm in October of 2020. A Gatesville native, Charis attended Southwestern University, Baylor University School of Law and the University of Florida School of Law before returning to Coryell County.
- Masters of Law, Taxation, 2017
University of Florida School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2016
Baylor University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, 2013
- Estate Planning, Wealth Transfers & Asset Preservation
- Real Estate
- Represents clients in estate planning matters including preparation of wills, trusts and other estate planning documents.
- Significant experience in the preparation of real estate and loan documents and closing real estate transactions.
Professional Activities & Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Bell County Bar Association
- Member, Texas Land Title Association
- Planning and Zoning Commission, Gatesville, TX, Former Commissioner
- Gatesville Lions Club, Member