Chance J. Counts
Chance is an associate attorney who joined the firm in June 2018. A graduate of Academy High School, Chance attended the University of Nebraska and the University of Oklahoma College of Law before making his way back home to Bell County, where he resides with his wife Mara. Chance is licensed to practice Law in Texas by the Supreme Court of Texas.
- Juris Doctor, 2017 University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, 2014 University of Nebraska
- Representation of business owners in disposition and acquisition of business assets.
- Representation of mineral owners in purchase, sale and leasing of mineral interests.
- Representation of clients in estate planning matters, including preparation of wills and other estate planning documents.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in the preparation of leases, lease disputes, and in eviction proceedings.
- Experience in real estate transactions, oil and gas law, estate planning, business law, probate, and eviction proceedings.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Bell County Bar Association
- Secretary, Bell County Young Lawyers Association
- Little River-Academy Volunteer Fire Department, Active Member 2009-2012, Auxiliary Member 2012-2017.