Chance is an associate attorney who joined the firm in June 2018. A graduate of Academy High School, Chance attended the University of Nebraska and the University of Oklahoma College of Law before making his way back home to Bell County, where he resides with his wife Mara. Chance is licensed to practice before all state courts in Texas by the Supreme Court of Texas.
- Juris Doctor, 2017 University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, 2014 University of Nebraska
- Representation of individuals and business entities in litigation disputes involving business entities and owners of entities.
- Representation of beneficiaries, executors, and families in probate and will contests.
- Representation of property owners in condemnation proceedings involving the exercise of eminent domain powers.
- Experience in civil law, probate litigation, general litigation, condemnation, consumer rights, family law and appellate law.