Ben is a litigation associate who joined the firm in September 2012. Since graduating from law school, Ben has called Bell County home, where he currently resides with his lovely wife, Ellen, and their twin boys. Ben is licensed to practice in Texas by the Texas Supreme Court and before the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas.
- Juris Doctor, 2009
University of Houston Law Center
- Bachelor of Business Administration, 2007
University of Oklahoma
- Representation of individuals and business entities in litigation disputes involving business entities and owners of entities.
- Representation of beneficiaries, executors, and families in probate and will contests.
- Representation of property owners in condemnation proceedings involving the exercise of eminent domain powers.
- Experience in civil law, probate litigation, general litigation, condemnation, consumer rights, family law and appellate law.
- USSF Referee – Grade 7+
- TASO Soccer Referee
- Greater Fort Hood Soccer Referee Association (GFHSRA)
- Temple Children’s Museum – Volunteer